Under the general direction of the Site Manager, the Site Support Superintendent is responsible for preparation, development, and management of a wide variety of site support services and functional areas. To include, but not limited to employee relations, administration, new hire orientation, retention, performance management, TDY planning, demobilization, and policy and procedure development. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of all local personnel and administrative policies to satisfy the requirements of the USAF and the local Government. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Responsible for providing the correct environment and professional support to the WRM workforce to ensure all tasks are carried out to a high level of competence IAW established policy.
* Provides for the maintenance of high professional standards of performance within the department and throughout the site.
* Knowledgeable of host country labor laws and employment regulations.
* Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
* Coordinate employee training and career development plans.
* Address counseling’s, complaints, disputes, and employee concerns.
* Advise managers, supervisors, and leads on effective application of the progressive disciplinary system.
* Re-evaluates objectives and the management and control of corrective action where required.
* Manage exit interviews, employee demobilizations and recommend corrective action if necessary.
* Partner with HR Benefits department in communicating benefit information or changes to employees.
* Ensure regular meetings with the Site Manager to review departmental objectives and performance.
* Responsible for accommodating and provisioning all transit personnel.
* Monitors and reports on accidents, work related or domestic, and retains records of such incidents making recommendations to the Site Manager as required.
* Provides for the management and control of all staff accommodations and assigned transportation vehicles.
* Ensure the accuracy, maintenance, and retention of program employee records IAW established policy.
* Handle confidential matters (personnel actions, management reports, etc.) IAW established policy.
* Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
* Provide a flexible response to other duties, which may be required in the interests of the customer.
* Ensure a flexible approach to working hours through on-call and out-of-hours responsibilities.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Requires excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills and the ability to interface with USG customers.
* Must possess a high degree of proficiency in assigned function, ability to multitask and attention to details.
* Knowledge of best practices in Human Resources and government regulations highly desired.
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or an associated discipline preferred.
* Minimum four years experience within the HR field required.
* Minimum three years experience in supervisory role required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office environment.
* Light to moderate lifting as required carried out in an office environment.
* Ability to work overtime as needed and sometimes outside of standard hours.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria