What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Site Inspectors experienced in Civil and Architectural works to join our team in Oman. The inspector must demonstrate a minimum of 7 yrs. experience working as a Site Inspector on projects in the Middle East.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Able to execute all the assigned tasks and duties, related to own discipline, with independence and minimal guidance.
• Demonstrate constructive and cooperative working relationships, coordinating with other Inspector disciplines, and maintaining them over time.
• Retrieving, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant SSH systems.
• A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Understands the NCR and SOR procedure
• Able to translate design to installation
• The ability to highlight concerns and reporting it to the Senior Inspector.
• Work in projects in accordance to Inspector level as defined in the Project Management Plan document.
• Required to practice to Health and Safety standards and procedures on projects
What do I need to apply?
• Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in similar projects
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oman.
• Oman Luxury 5 Star Hotel experience
• Experience with renowned International Consultancy firms.
• Demonstrable experience of working on a building project based in the Middle East
• Strong Site Inspection Record
• Detail Oriented
• Good Communication Skills
• Team leadership abilities
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria