A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that’s what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait – a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
A day in your life with us:
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA shop as the first choice for home furnishing in the local market.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date home furnishing solutions and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
• Stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
• Using the richness of the IKEA product range to show distinct and different styles that appeal to many individual tastes and needs to distance us from the competition.
• Reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
• Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming you will turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
• Acting as a change sponsor by creating a direction, planning, managing and coaching co-workers in understanding the “why”, so we can move from knowing to doing.
Who are you ?
• Knowledge of IKEA Concept, including our vision and business idea, IKEA culture and values
• Significant experience of working as an Interior Design Co-worker at IKEA and a higher education qualification in interior design or architecture.
• A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, interior design, visual merchandising, retailing and communication.
• Acting as an inspiring and motivating leader who is confident in communicating and coaching backed by the ability to explain concepts and visual interpretation verbally.
• Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost effectively.
• You are a creative thinker who has commercial and visual competence as well as a keen eye for aesthetics to capitalise on the short- and long-term business opportunities within the retail environment.
• You are detail oriented and can work within set/tight deadlines.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
If you face difficulty attaching your CV, feel free to attach a video profile describing yourself and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria