Senior Technical Support Engineer – Oman
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Digital Grid as a Senior Technical Engineer help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹, 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲-𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱!
In this role you will provide Technical support for the Siemens Protection & Automation Products in Oman by liasing with the Lower Gulf Technical Support team. Technical Support is qualified by activities in the form of Relay settings, configuration, troubleshooting & application engineering for EA products.
• Organisation reporting to Smart Infrastructure Digital Grid Head in Oman and functionally collaborating with the Head of SI DG EA PRO, liazing with commissioning and Application teams for Oman Business.
• Engineering support for protection & Automation products in Oman
• Preparation of Technical material list, Technical verification of Order confirmation & Technical clarifications to the Tendering team in Siemens. L.LC.Abudhabi for offers to the contractors, panel builders & clients. Liaise with the client & consultant for technical discussions & clarification.
• Relay setting, configuration support to the Customers using Siemens Protection & Control Devices
• Providing updates to the Team-Lead related to change in project specification, protection policy or any other relevant information affecting the product portfolio
• To conduct customer trainings in coordination with the Commissioning Engineers.
• Lead repair return of defective products in coordination with the logistic department
• Feedback on product problems and Product Approvals
• Feedback on training requirements
• Customer presentation and Fault/Root cause analysis
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria