* Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
* Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
* Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts to meet integration and performance expectations
* Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
* Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
* Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
* Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
* Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
* Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
* Check the status of the database and fine-tuning its performance
* Determination needed servers (operating systems, hardware, prerequisites…)
* Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve implementation errors.
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* 3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
* Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
* Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
* Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
* Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
* Ability to organize and plan work independently
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
* MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
* Knowledge of Linux and Windows
* Basic information of ORACLE database
* Fluent in English
* Work under pressure
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria