• Ten years (10) plus years of experience in IT security design, Architecture, implementation, and consulting.
• Must have a specialization in areas of Cyber domains such as Identity Access Management, Cloud Security, Network security, platform, application, and database security with a broad understanding of other areas.
• Leadership, project, and team building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments.
• Demonstrated the ability to identify risks associated with business process, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
• The ability to enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
• Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Understanding of IT security standards and frameworks – NIST, 1S027001, PCI-DSS, COBIT, SANS and COSO.
• Understanding the framework for enterprise architecture such as TOGAF, SABSA, OR Zachman.
• Knowledge of networking concept, technology, and its protocols.
• Knowledge of servers/ systems, applications, and database.
• Stay up to date with the latest security products and IT threats.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are relevant.
• Effective presentation skills and expert knowledge in using tools such as MS office, Visio, and other design tools.
• Reviews of the network security measures of the company and recognize potential threats and provide risk reduction and mitigation plan.
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience Managing Security Devices/solutions.
• 7+ years of experience in a technical infrastructure or systems role prior to security experience within the network discipline
• A solid understanding of information security’s role in an enterprise network.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Experience with multiple security vendors, such as Fortinet, Cisco, and Paulo Alto.
• Direct, hands-on experience or strong knowledge of managing security infrastructure – e.g., Firewalls, intrusion prevention system (IPSs), web applications firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, encryption, technologies, SIEM and log management technology, and APT.
• Experience in cloud computing security design and architecture (Azure and Oracle).
• Technical experience with Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria