* Provide subject matter expertise on infrastructure security.
* Partner with various teams to improve security and bring standard methodologies to our infrastructure, products, and services.
* Research, design and develop solutions meeting internal and external security requirements and standards.
* Design and deploy infrastructure security tools and monitoring.
* Drive detection, response, investigation, and remediation of infrastructure security vulnerabilities.
* Consult and advise on infrastructure security architecture, authentication, configurations, policies, and processes.
* Managing and administering all security devices.
* Manage all security devices on multi sites.
* Checking daily logs and to be updated with all newly attaches ,viruses and threats.
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have experience in handling various sites
* Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products
* End user-oriented
* Real experience with ticketing and service management systems
* Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
* Troubleshooting skills and problem-solving
* Has excellent knowledge in Palo alto firewalls,
* Has excellent knowledge in cisco umbrella, cisco stealth watch. cisco identity solution (ISE),
* Has excellent knowledge in WAF (F5,.,etc.)
* Has excellent knowledge in Endpoint security (TrendMicro, Kaspersky,,etc.)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria