Develop, implement and continuously improve the organization reward strategy and relevant policies and standards. Support the organization with the definition and implementation of organizational structures that meet the requirements of the Target Operating model.
- Develop and implement the organization’s reward strategy so that its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization’s desired internal and external market position.
- Develop recognition and retention programs to ensure employee retention.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organization’s overall reward strategy.
- Evaluate internal and external market data about the organization’s current employee population and future human resource needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organization’s reward strategy.
- Work with the organization to define an organization structure to support the achievement of the business goals and gain efficiency. Designs and maintain the systems and processes for the job creation, job evaluation, organizational structure design and organizational change rules.
- Implements and administer policy and/or administration of short- or long-term international assignments, including immigration services.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of HR professionals to ensure that the organization’s reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Support the submission of data and slides for various Remco meetings.
- Drive the development and implementation of defined HR Analytics and dashboards to support key business requirements.
- The job requires a degree in a related field.
- CIPD course would be a plus.
- 7 – 10 Years’ experience in a similar Compensation & Benefits Role.
- 5 + Years’ experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Insurance experience would be of benefit.
- Strong experience working with senior stakeholders.