Position: SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR.
You will provide Quantity Surveyor support to Exterran project Management.
This position will be responsible for certifying the all construction contractor’s quantities of all disciplines as per the contract and shall review and certify the site construction quantiles.
1. Prepare contract documents, including bills of quantities for REMEASURABLE / UNIT RATE CONTRACTS.
2. Undertake cost analysis for Construction unit rate profitability.
3. Prepare and Manage work order and variation Budgets.
4. Prepare and manage Resource Budget (Manpower & Equipment) for new and ongoing jobs.
5. Prepare inputs for Monthly Cost reports.
6. Forecast costs within reports – project actual cost against planned costs to provide accurate forecasts to manage the project performance.
7. Prepare and submit monthly valuations, including all supporting information and backup, variations and measurement.
8. Familiar with measuring Value of Work Done and cost estimation.
9. Lead monthly invoice certification with client.
10. Review, certify and control subcontract invoices and claims.
11. Manage variations in advice of Contract Administrator / Project Manager and Services Manager ensuring all additional works are correctly recorded in line with the contract, and adequate records are maintained to ensure full revenue recovery.
12. Implementation of system and tools for day to day capturing of cost against multiple revenue generating jobs in base contract as well variations.
13. In conjunction with the Contracts Manager, compile, submit and negotiate agreement of the final subcontract account.
14. Perform risk, value management and cost control.
15. Identify analyses and develop responses to commercial risks.
16. Prepare and analyses actual costings.
17. Provide advice on contractual claims.
18. Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
19. Exercise good interpersonal skills and thorough interdepartmental communication
20. Principal Accountabilities:
* Bachelor is degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline from an accredited university.
* Minimum of 15 Years relevant work experience in Oil & gas.
* Knowledge of EPCM contract Management, and the Contractor(s) and their subcontractor’s (if applicable) responsibilities.
* Familiarity with current industry quality standards.
* Proficient with MS Office Program
* Working hours
* 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
* 180 days on and 28 days off
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria