We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
• Delivering a high-quality applications
• Ensuring a required level of performance
• Writing test-backed server-side code
• Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
• Supporting and fixing existing functionality
• Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
• Designing and building application layers
• 3+ years of applicable work experience
• Proficiency in C#
• Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC
• Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6.
• Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
• Database design including indexes and data integrity
• Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers
• Writing tests
• Implementing enterprise application patterns
• Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
• Familiarity with the client side framework (Angular 2.*+ | React) is a plus
• Familiarity with Azure Web Apps
• Competitive salary.
• State-of-the-art computer hardware and software.
• Flexible schedule.
• Your work makes a difference in people’s lives.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria