We are looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to support scaling our multi-disciple engineering teams which includes: Product managers, data scientists, software engineers and UI/UX designers. This role is key to ensuring quality is built into everything we do from project workflow to culture.
Our team is based in Muscat with plans to expand into UAE and Qatar.
𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
• Support full-stack and data science engineering teams
• Communicate across teams and drive cross-organization engineering initiatives
• Support company strategy development and implement KPIs/ OKRs to measure progress
• Conduct regular performance reviews
• Act as Scrum Master on multiple projects
• Support the growth and development of other engineering managers and technical leaders
• Empathise with and define product/solution strategy for the different stakeholders within large client organisations.
• Experience managing and coaching Team Leads
• Familiar with Agile software development
• Experience building consensus within medium-sized cross-functional organizations (20-30 people).
• Able to proactively identify and execute organizational improvements across several engineering teams
• Able to provide specific technical feedback without the need to implement
• Demonstrated ability to plan and mitigate future technical and organizational risks
• Experience working in business-to-business environments
• Experience optimizing product experiences using user metrics
𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁:
• Exposure to high-impact, interesting projects
• An honest, entrepreneurial, collaborative, high performance culture
• Infinite opportunities to learn , both on the job and through our rigorous professional development program
• A fun and dynamic work environment (we’re based in the premier co-working space in the city, Al Rudha)
• Responsibility and ownership from the outset
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria