• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Oversee accounting daily operations and a small accounting team
• Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data
• Set up, monitor & present accounting KPIs
• Perform and oversee annual audits
• Improve the finance department’s overall policies, procedure manual and accounting practices.
• Ensuring successful completion of the company’s tax filings
• Ensuring regulatory compliance
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria