Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced, talented and self-motivated Senior Full Stack Developer (Net Core Angular), to take a key role in continuing the development of our products.
We are targeting a developer that is flexible and open minded with experience in building software
applications using technologies such as ASP.NET Core, Web Forms, Web API jQuery and Angular.
· Development of Cloud Application Engineering Solutions.
· Development of new applications and maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects, logging the work by means of proper documentation.
· Test and develop programming modifications – ensure Software testing and quality assurance.
· Work in a team to provide estimates for tasks and the development of new features
· Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
· Liaise with internal business users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
· Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
· Front end graphical user interface design
· Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation Integrate software with existing systems
· Maintain standards compliance Implement localization or globalization of software
· Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
· Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience of database technologies & Frameworks: MS SQL, Mongo, T-SQL language, and Entity Framework.
Experience of Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
Experience of development/design patterns & techniques: DI/CI, applying design patterns such
as Factory, Observer, etc., SOLID Principles, TDD using t or similar.
HTML, HTML5, JSON, XML, XML Schema
Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud experience.
Understanding of service-oriented architecture – SOA
Production support experience troubleshooting and debugging issues.
A proven track record in Software Development, ideally within agile teams.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git source control.
Demonstrable experience and knowledge around Scalable Enterprise Application
Strong experience with Reporting tools RDLC and Crystal reports.
Strong problem solving and Analytical Skills
Solid experience with oracle and sql server Database (Query – stored procedure – function – …)
Any Data Modeling, Software Design Patterns, and experience working in an Agile Scrum
Working knowledge of SOA principals, Web Services, and XML.
Team Foundation Server experience.
Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL technologies (CouchBase, ElasticSearch,
Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ)
Knowledge and hands on experience in CI/CD solutions would be a plus
Knowledge and hands on experience in Workflow engine solutions would be a plus Abp framework, DDD is preferred.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria