Roles & Responsibilities
To manage Brand Identity and Communication across all channels including leading the marketing campaigns, brand awareness, consumer behavior, budget management and public relations.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Ensure successful long term strategic development of the brand and raise significantly the profile of the Brand in line with the needs of our target audiences and the strategic objectives, mission and vision of the organization.
• Plan and implement marketing strategies, and work on annual marketing plans and programs.
• Coordinate and organize clear, consistent and compelling marketing campaigns across all communication channels – including Exhibitions, Branding, Online, Retail and Social Media.
• Lead Brand Promotions, Merchandising and Marketing Communications.
• Execute Trade Marketing and Promotional plan in designated channels as per marketing calendar.
• Generate appropriate marketing collateral to support local and international marketing initiatives.
• Identify ROI on key investments proposed in coordination with Finance.
• Manage, analyze, and report on marketing budget. Follow budget guidelines and manage spending.
• Conduct research on market environment and forecast market trends.
• Management of lead generation process.
• Deliver insights and Monthly Brand KPI review to drive optimization and post activation learnings.
• Liaise with external agencies to ensure that tasks are completed, and campaigns are delivered on time. Oversee daily operations and management of creative/media agencies to design assets for digital and traditional media.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• University Graduate with specialization in Marketing
• 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria