Roles & Responsibilities
· Greet customers when they come into the facility.
· Communicate effectively with potential and existing customers.
· Build relationships with families and get to know their names and their children’s names.
· Handle customer complaints gracefully with a win/win outcome
· Report to manager if complaints are unresolved
· Lead by example for other staff members by using the customer-focused principle in every customer interaction.
· Uphold our Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Core Values
· Report to work 15 minutes prior to each shift.
· Be in uniform (Staff shirt) when entering any AT facility or location.
· Check pool chemicals and maintain chemical log.
· Set up teaching areas.
· Clean and maintain pool areas before and after each shift.
· Understand and uphold AT fecal contamination policies.
· Teach in accordance with AT curriculum.
· Be knowledgeable in regards to parent questions regarding progression and AT curriculum
· Fill out Aqua Cards on a consistent basis.
· Return Aqua Cards to correct place in bin.
· Attend staff meeting and in-service trainings.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria