Roles & Responsibilities
· Study approved PQP, ITP, checklists, drawings, method statements, material/equipment approvals, and technical specifications, standards etc., required for the project and implement the same as applicable.
· Conduct internal inspections prior to consultant /client inspections and ensure the correctness as per project requirements.
· Conduct material / equipment inspection on receipt at sites to comply with PO / approval/ specification requirements and proper storage.
· Raise Material Inspection Request (MIR) as per the requirements and obtain approval/clearance by the customer representative.
· Raise Request for Inspections / Inspection request (RFI/IR) as per the requirements and obtain approval/clearance by the customer representative for various works/activities at stages as required at the site and prepare the inspection records.
· Keep supervising site activities to ensure use of approved drawing, material, work method and right sequence etc.
· Arrange and keep all records in traceable way & backups of soft forms.
· Coordinate with external laboratory for tests, reports etc.
· Issue Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) / Memos to Site Engineers and sub-contractors on deviations for required corrective actions.
· Ensure proper corrective actions are taken on time to close NCRs and preventive measures are initiated as required.
· Verify whether equipment and material are properly stored and protected as per contract specifications
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor Degree in Electrical
Having experience in Saudi Electricity/ARAMCO project and holding Client approval is an added advantage
Candidate must have hands on experience in understanding testing of Electrical equipment’s like power transformer, switchgears, high voltage breakers, control relay protection panels and HV cables.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria