Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare schedules for all jobs including resource planning & loading using latest software viz. Primavera, Microsoft projects & ERP (Microsoft 360).
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes & activities for fabrication of pressure & non-pressure mechanical equipment, structural components, related activity, and assemblies.
• Good knowledge of time study and industrial engineering norms. Ability to perform time study to understand the timing for each activity.
• Logical sequencing of activities and assignment of correct resources for each activity.
• Reasonable mathematical skills.
• Check the field progress, collect data, progress photographs, & prepare the daily/ weekly progress report.
• To update the progress and prepare updated schedules graphs, charts, slides for projection of job status, job programed etc. as & when required.
• Able to generate weekly, monthly production schedules considering the actual job status using MS projects, primavera or other latest software.
• Familiar with ISO Quality System.
• Knowledge of PC hardware, software, LAN concepts and operations.
• Able to generate daily, weekly, monthly & yearly workload charts, perform smoothening of resources and identify the Bottlenecks.
• Preparation of all documents related to production periodically or as per contract requirement to submit to the client
Desired Candidate Profile
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related course
· Minimum of 5 Years of experience in the job
· Aramco Experience is preferably
· Previous work experience as a Planning Engineer or similar role
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria