Roles & Responsibilities
1. Provide support to senior staff concerning all landscape related issues.
2. Supervise and coordinate with inspectors to ensure contractors works are appropriately monitored.
3. Attend weekly / monthly meetings as necessary with specific regard to landscape and HSE issues.
4. Liaise with Key Stakeholders to ensure a smooth handover of landscape assets on completion of works.
5. Ensure the timely review of all documents submitted by the contractor.
6. Co-ordinates with other departs on need basis.
7. Act as the point of contact for Contractors.
8. Review Contractor’s progress reports
9. Prepares reports, conducts analysis, and reports as per management specifications.
10. Maintains and applies knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
11. Carry out record, document, and issue daily, weekly & monthly, site safety inspections, audits, and reports. Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. 10 year’s of experience in the construction of buildings, roads, infrastructure and utilities.
2. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
4. Certified First Aider.
5. Experience in large building large projects.
Process and knowledge of various construction activities associated with buildings, roads, infrastructure, and utilities.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria