Roles & Responsibilities
1) Performs diagnosis & repairs of all malfunctions related to vehicle under chassis with minimum supervision from his superior. 2) Performs general mechanical services and repairs, without supervision from his superior.
3) Has general knowledge of electrical work, which enables him to carry out simple electrical chores, related to service, to save electricians time for bigger jobs.
4) Assumes general responsibility for rectifications especially, when they are attributed to poor workmanship.
5) Understands service manuals and electronic service information system, uses special tools and testing equipments, to effect good quality repairs and speedy completion.
6) Keeps his hand tools, special tools, and workshop equipment in a good condition, updates his superior on item damage due to material fatigue and, bears the responsibility for those abused.
7) Keeps workshop tidy and clean at all times and, insures cleanness of vehicle internally and externally to maintain the customer satisfaction.
8) Should carry out any work related to the company interest, within the normal duty hours provided that he has the physical and mental ability to do it.
9) Fitting the window tinting film to the car windows.
10) Fitting the paint protection film and ceramic coat onto the car body.
11) Able to learn the technique and technical information of the new products.
12) Proper Safety of each staff are considered during the performance of tasks.
13) Performs other related functions as required by the WT team leader.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Candidate should have Intermediate School or higher.
· Candidate should be Physically fit.
· Candidate should have the Knowledge of English or basic english.
· Candidate must be 40 years age below.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria