Roles & Responsibilities
My client is a leading construction company with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on major projects in Saudi Arabia. they are currently working on a large civils project on the NEOM development and are looking to recruit an experienced contract administrator for the following duties;
Read the Contract and use its terms and conditions to prepare draft responses for Contract manager’s review.
• Assists in establishing negotiations strategy for major procurements by researching precedent information, preparing schedules and other similar documents.
• Prepares solicitation and purchase order documents.
• Assists in the review and preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Analyzes and evaluates proposals received.
• Assists in performing post-award contract administration functions.
• Serves as Contracting Officer within prescribed limitations.
• Performs contracting support functions such as assembling and maintaining contract files/packages, abstracting bids, processing amendments and modifications, processing delivery orders.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering, quantity surveying or a similar subject and should have a proven track record of working as a contract administrator on major civil engineering and construction projects in the Middle East. Saudi Arabian experience is preferred.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria