Roles & Responsibilities
·Brand OPTIONS is a 24/7 branding partner based in Dubai. We are full-fledged BTL production setup offering Design..Build..Brand and Activation. As a Visibilty partner, We work with leading architects and designers to bring visibility for your brands.
We are one of the leading visual merchandizing service providers to all leading fashion and lifestyle stores in UAE and GCC & Travel Retail market
We are one-stop solution for Design and Build of Mall podiums, Product End Gondolas, Trade show Exhibits & Instore Retail fixtures. We also print and install visual and temporary animation & we are approved vendors for Dubai Duty free and Abudhabi duty free. We can fabricate your designs in wood metal and acryllic & unconvential substrates. we specialize in photographic printing. The durst lambda. It is a photographic printer which can print on metallic and Duratran media offering continous tone printing.
Seek and develop opportunities for business development for the company.
· Responsible for acquisition of new clients for self and team through aggressive sales strategies and business plan.
· Always be on a look out for new target markets.
· Building relationships with existing and new clients in an attempt to increase their current spend through exceptional customer service.
· Verifying the credit history of new clients to mitigate back debt issues.
· Drive peak sales performance for self and the team on a consistent basis throughout the year.
· Devise and implement sales strategies for meeting sales performance targets for self and team.
· Analyze records to determine target variance for self and team devise strategies and plans in discussion with the operations manager to ensure achievements of targets.
· Accompanying the sales team for clients meetings as required ensuring closure of sales deal.
· Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
· Training the sales team on sales techniques and guiding them towards successful achievements of their targets.
· Presenting to the management monthly sales forecast for self and team and action plans for achievements of the same.
· Presenting to the management weekly sales report for self & team.
· Ensuring that the reporting structure for sales activities is duly followed by the team.
· Always ‘’BE There’’ for the new/existing clients and the sales team after closing the deal from design, production to installation stage.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports.
· Ensure that each sales person is working closely with his/her coordinator for their jobs and ensure smooth functioning of their professional relationship.
· Emphasizing that all jobs are executed pursuant to receipt of LPO. Also to ensure that invoicing is carried out as soon as the job is executed. Ensure that all jobs are invoiced in a timely & correct manner.
· Ensure that for all new clients advance payments are taken.
· Ensuring timely collection of payments from clients for the entire team.
· Review sales processes and suggest changes.
· Monitors competition and gather marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. and share the same with the team, Operation manager and management.
· Ensure that quality of service is maintained as per company’s standard and client’s requirements during the entire production and installation process.
· Ensures that the self and team maintains the company’s dress code i.e. semi formals on all days and casual on Saturdays at all times.
· Motivating & guiding team members to over excel.
· Suggesting team building activities for the sales department.
· Ensure cooperation within the team
· Ensure interdepartmental cooperation by proactively identifying problems and finding solutions for the same in coordination with your line manager
· Adhering to company’s policies, rules and regulations.
· Carrying out any additional task as and when assigned by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to candidates having engineering degree.
8 -10 yrs. of experience in sales/business development with at least 5 yrs. in an advertising agency/production house in UAE
Should have at least 2-3 yrs. of experience in managing a team.
Exceptional convincing capacity with an ability to seal the deal.
Excellent communication skills.
Exceptional presentation skills.
Aggressively and consistently drive targets achievements for self and team.
Pleasant personality and positive attitude.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria