Roles & Responsibilities
Private House Manager – needed (or GM / General Manager). Working in Saudi Arabia within one of the Saudi Royal Palaces. Previous experience as Private House Manager or GM for a high-end hotel or Palace Manager experience is a pre-requisite. There are no additional living costs for you to pay, as premium on-site accommodation, all meals, utility bills inc internet charges are fully covered. It is not unusual for candidates to be able to save their full monthly earnings.
Please Do Not Apply If You Cannot Relocate To SAUDI ARABIA or have complications with relocating in the next 6 weeks. Accommodation is provided on a single person basis. So please do not apply for this role if you are looking for a position where you can travel with a spouse/and or children.Our client will arrange your visa requirements although the client in Saudi Arabia has stipulated – you must have a full clean bill of health with no underlying medical conditions.
Working hours – you will be expected to be available 6 days per week but hours can vary between 7 to 10 hours a day depending on the work flow.
Private House Manager / Palace Manager / General Manager duties. The palace is a large high spec property to keep to a 5* hotel standard at all times. So, your eye for detail must be spot on. Duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Management of the household staff including recruitment, rotas and performance reviews
2. Working with the chefs on menus, adhering to strict dietary requirements
3. Stock control of purchasing and provisioning of household items
4. Implementation and development of systems and processes inside the house
5. Coordinate dinner parties and small events at the house
6. The maintenance and upkeep of the home. Organizing all contractors and vendors.
7. Database management and development (inventories etc)
8. Report writing (update reports on the property and what is upcoming).
9. Purchasing for the principals
10. Training staff
11. General GM or House Management Duties