Roles & Responsibilities
Dutco Construction Group started operations in the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s. The Group comprises of the following Companies:
– BK Gulf LLC – Leading MEP Contractor
– BK GCC – Leading MEP & Civils Contractor in KSA
– DBB Contracting LLC – Leading Civils & MEP Contractor
– Dutco Construction LL – Leading Building Contractor
We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region with an extensive track record in large-scale projects including power stations, reservoirs, hotels, airport infrastructure and port development.
Many of the country’s highways, tunnels and bridges have been engineered and built by us, allowing the use of our in-house asphalt, concrete, plant, and machinery.
For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors whilst working on the UAE’s iconic projects.
We are actively looking for Senior and Junior MEP Quantity Surveyors to support our projects in KSA. Duties will be:
1. Monitor project costs throughout the construction process and make adjustments as necessary.
2. Manage the tender process, review and analyze tender returns and prepare a recommendation to the client.
3. Manage subcontractors and suppliers, including negotiating contracts and resolving disputes.
4. Reviews and compares scopes of work, production rates, and cost data.
5. Provide guidance and support to other departments on cost-related matters.
6. Identify potential cost savings and suggest value engineering options.
7. Ensures that the project remains on budget through the design and construction phases.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field (willing to do KSA Attestation)
2. At least 8-10 years of working experience as MEP Quantity Surveyor preferably from large construction companies across GCC
3. Willing to work in Saudi
4. Immediate joiners will be prioritized
Please note, due to the higher number of applicants, we are unable to respond to everyone. Shortlisted applicants will be responded to, within 14 days of making an application.
If you have not been contacted, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Incomplete and inaccurate applications will be rejected.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria