Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sales, Practice, & Delivery teams to effectively position Digital Solutions and services to prospective clients to aid in the achievement of financial and non-financial targets.
- Work closely with the practice manager and sales team to develop go-to-market strategies, strategies to acquire Digital business among the existing customers, and generate leads and opportunities to achieve its KPI’s and targets.
- Capture requirements, present and demonstrate our solutions and software services to prospects in a compelling manner, and elaborate on business outcomes.
- Manage RFI/RFP documents, bid coordination, prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering, product demonstrations, technical discussions, and design solution proposals.
- Should be able to architect the opportunities/deals with the right sizing and financial provisioning by aptly liaising with the sales, delivery teams, and alliance partners.
- Knowledge of Software development or business process automation.
- Be a consultant to customers to drive future growth prospects by continuously improving your knowledge of their industry domain and digital technology trends.
- Involve in Proof-Of-Concept (POC) activities in order to assist sales in closing deals.
- Develop success stories and articles from time to time to demonstrate thought leadership.