Roles & Responsibilities
* Overseeing all shift activities including the coordination and monitoring of all functions to ensure work is performed in a consistent manner with airport policies, procedures, and regulations, and in accordance with airport standards and to ensure the safety and security of passengers, tenants, and employees.
* Ensuring the operational efficiency and safety of the airport by performing standard safety of the airport facilities in compliance with applicable regulations/directives and airport rules and regulations and directs necessary responses and corrective actions for all deficiencies noted during inspections.
* Coordinating the airport’s response to critical incidents, irregular operations (IRROPS), and emergencies and provides resolutions to problems/issues.
* Monitoring and inspecting FM activities in the shift.
* Coordinating scheduling, scope of work, and safety issues with stakeholders to ensure minimal operational disruption
* Serving as liaison between the company and client during activities; coordinates and directs maintenance on runways, taxiways, aprons, and terminal facilities; ensures safety and security are maintained during these activities; and adhere to Notice to Airmen (NOTAMS) to advise all concerned parties of airfield conditions.
* Monitoring and approving the use of shared-use equipment
* Providing direction and instruction on resolving critical incidences/situations, operational activities, security-related activity, security breaches, and violations of rules and regulations, etc.
* Responding to Operations Center (A/T OC) during emergencies; serves as incident commander.
* Reviewing and maintaining records and operational logs and prepares reports and correspondence.
* Investigating complaints, issues, concerns, and inquiries and providing recommendations for resolution
* Prepare progress reports and other documentation as requested.
* Ensuring that process / final deliverbales adhere to SLA, KPI