Roles & Responsibilities
Prepare the work plans, procedures and reporting system for the Infrastructure Department.
Select, manage, train and upgrade the Infrastructure Department Staff.
Implement the Infrastructure Department work plans and procedures.
Take part in the Estimating process for the new tenders.
Take part in project risk management reviews.
Plan and maintain the Infrastructure Department budget and schedule the Infrastructure activities.
Attend progress and technical meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
Liaise with the Projects Managers on the performance measures related to the technical part.
Report regularly concerning all Infrastructure aspects, problems, progress…etc.
Manage the Infrastructure team to:
– Prepare the Projects Drawing Lists.
– Prepare and review all Infrastructure design submittals, as well as following up site supervision, design conflicts and variation orders for the client.
– Prepare and review the Submittals of Shop Drawings and As-Built Drawings to ensure the compliance with the contract and project requirements.
– Review material submittals.
– Coordinate between the Construction and Engineering teams ensuring that all requirements are conveyed clearly and delivered upon.
– Coordinate with quantity surveyors concerning change orders.
– Continually review the construction schedule during the progress of site to make sure that, the Engineering progress is ahead of construction.
– Review the proposed sub-contractor(s) associated with the various engineering packages.
Desired Candidate Profile
In- Depth Knowledge and working experience in his engineering specialty with very good knowledge of other engineering disciplines.
The ability to lead the technical input and direction in the design of Civil Infrastructure projects include concept, design, and detailed shop drawings To deliver earthworks, roads, storm water drainage, grading, and landscape design and shop drawings and all checker among discipline sections.
Ability to carry out calculations of all infra’s components.
Excellent Multi discipline Engineering Coordination knowledge and skills
Strong interpersonal skills;
Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential;
Strong problem solving and creative skills;
Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation;
Ability to manage staff efficiently and to provide guidance and development plans for them;
Proficient in MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Dynamics);
Ability to determine short term and long-term objectives and strategies, allocating
resources according to priorities; determining how to improve coordination, productivity,
efficiency and effectiveness;
Strong background in identifying risks, controls and opportunities for improvements associated with business or engineering processes;
Commitment to high ethical and professional standards;
Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
Leadership to coordinating and communicating Civil design with other disciplines.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria