Roles & Responsibilities
General Manager Job Description:
General Managers ensures that his/her team executes all business functions successfully. His/ Her role is to act as a link between a company’s upper management and the front-facing employees who work directly with clients and customers. General Managers maintain a high standard of customer service at their location and respond to complaints, product returns and other issues. General Managers institute different promotions, train his/her team, schedule shipments and work to keep his/her team organized. A General Manager delegates tasks to store associates and other team members to carry out sales strategies. Below are some points that are required for a General Manager:
● Overseeing daily business operations.
● Developing and implementing growth strategies.
● Training low-level managers and staff.
● Creating and managing budgets.
● Improving revenue.
● Hiring employees.
● Evaluating performance and productivity.
● Analyzing accounting and financial data.
● Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
● Generating reports and giving presentations.
● Keen strategic thinking and planning
● Understanding of budget management and financial monitoring
● Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
● Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
● Good organization and time management
● Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
● In-depth knowledge of their industry
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have FMCG Sales Experience in KSA
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria