Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensuring the effective monitoring and maintenance of airfield standards
* Ensuring high standards of work from their team including the monitoring and maintenance of the airfield assets to ICAO standards and ICAO Service Manuals.
* Oversee the monitoring and maintenance of the Airfield asstes ensuring full compliance with ICAO Annex 14, ensuring that systems are managed and maintained in accordance with Aerodrome Services Manuals
* Communicate and inform on the team’s performance and asset performance in a structured fashion with the airfield management team and other team leads through varied communication channels and technology-based systems such; as end of shift reports, Maximo w/o reports, MALM engineering, Malms testing reports, Scada Alarms, GIS, e-mail etc.
* Provide support and respond to Station Managers, Engineers requests as required during shifts
* Continuously monitor and review the performance of the team and individual team members through regular engagement, communication and use of the performance management system and process.
* Lead by example and actively managing the drive for personal safety requirements within and across teams in the wider function in line with applicable Health & Safety
* Engage with project delivery teams during delivery of projects to influence the delivery of new electrical assets and systems in line with the “Best in Class” & “Always Better” values.
* Support the airfield asset management and operations teams in assisting with JEDCO Airports Emergency events and Aircraft recovery plans, for the safe recovery of disabled aircraft at KAIA Airport from an electrical perspective.
* Prepare progress reports and other documentation as requested.
* Ensuring that process / final deliverbales adhere to SLA, KPI