Roles & Responsibilities
1. Carry out Electrical maintenance, fault finding and monitoring of the heavy equipment and other related equipment and carry out the task assigned by foreman and supervisor.
2. ensure maximum operational availability of heavy equipment by diagnostic work and repair methods.
3. submit routine inspection and monitoring reports as required.
4. carry out duties independently when called out and report breakdowns and faults
5. assume additional responsibility for heavy equipment maintenance in the absence of foreman
6. Ensure that emergency work is followed up by reporting to foreman
7. ensure work practice conforms to safety regulations and procedures
8. ensure that all preventive maintenance (electrical) is control on immediate basis
9. attend breakdowns as reported by staff & equipment control on immediate basis
10. submit correct information about start time and end time of maintenance activity
11. ensure tidiness and cleanliness of workshop facilities and all equipment for which his team is responsible.
12. able to read the electrical schematic diagram of equipment.