Roles & Responsibilities
· Identify training needs, recommending, and implementing solutions, and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
· Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
· Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs.
· Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals.
· Collaborate with HR team members and business leaders to understand their needs related to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders in order to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions.
· Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
· Match the strategic goals of an organization and the competencies of its employees by creating a Competence development Centre/Academy.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Saudi Nationals Only
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 5-7 years of learning and development experience including developing, implementing and delivering training
· Strong consultative approach
· Measuring and evaluating impact experience
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Learning Management, Instructional Design, Human
Resource Development or a related field.
· Preferably from IT & Academic Industry.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria