CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers’ expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world’s 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
JOB TITLE : SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCIAL
LOCATION/CTY : OMAN
It is the responsibility of this position to ensure prompt and effective backup sales to the sales team and sales managers along with direction support on the commercial front to ensure retention and development of customer base.
* Adherence to sales process standards
* Attending to telephone calls, convert productive enquires to business
* Provide timely sales related back-up/support to sales personnel
* Support management with weekly reports, and other sales related communications.
* Ensure deligient upkeep of all Sales contracts
* Support in managing annual Revenue & FEU budgets along with upload of budget and changes.
* Effective liaison between customers – (internal & external)
* Strong communication with Corporate team to ensure compliance of both existing and new processes.
* Work with sales team individually to monitor and track performance.
* Promote Group services, Non-Maritime products(ecommerce,VAS,intermodal.) and support on digital platform.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFILE:
* University Degree with minimum 2 years of Sales support experience in shipping industry
* Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
* Passion for service excellence.
* Analytical problem solving and attention to details.
* Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
* Team player and able to manage diversity.
* Solid work ethic and strong time management skills.
* MS -office skills .
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure !
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria