Be part of our team! Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
SAUDI LOCATIONS AND LOCALS ONLY
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will get to:
* The holder of the position is responsible for leading the discovery, deployment and growth of sales for Enclosure product brands
* Apply go-to-market strategy
* Will work closely with resources in other functions (e.g. Product Management, R&D, Sales Operation, BDM, Head of Division and Marketing)
* Analyze new market opportunities. Resulting recommendations for changes will be reviewed with the Sales & Marketing Team in nVent before implementation
* Grow, analyze and shape current sales business and identify further growth
* Opportunities in Data Center, Railway, ICT and Security & Defense markets.
* Develop and execute a Sales plan and culture principles. This will be done in close cooperation with the Regional Business Unit
* Achieve or exceed assigned sales and margin targets for the Region and Markets.
* Identify new growth opportunities in the assigned Territory ( Saudi, Bahrain, Egypt etc)
* Develop an understanding of market trends and the competitive environment
* Manage and optimize processes to capture the voice of the customer
* Formally provide input on pricing, delivery and other sales influencing factors to Regional Business Unit
* Commercially manage sales margins as per DoA for best return and business growth.
* Provide support to the Sales & Marketing team of existing and new distributors to be hired
* Process enquiries and bids.
* Lead Customer consultations and negotiations.
* Communicate corporate and GBU direction
* Provide Sales opportunities and market/competitive analysis reports
* Investment reports
* Sales Forecasting
* Sales Calendar
* As other organizational needs arise, he/she will accept other responsibilities besides the ones listed in this document. This could also include managing Sales resources
within the assigned sales territory
* Informs his superior about all situations, developments and occurrences which are important for the superior or are requested by him, as well as about all upcoming decisions which require his approval
* Academic background in:
* Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer / Mechanical Engineering
* Languages skills ( English fluent / Arabic will be recommended)
* Previous experience:
* 10 – 15 years of experience
* Result Oriented
* Team Management
* Problem Solving
* Negotiation Skill
* Ability to work from home or local office location where available use local office.
* 19” cabinet’s sales background and good knowledge of DNS market is preferred.
* Defense, ICT, Data Center & Railways market knowledge.
* Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP’s.
* Strong marketing & sales sense, Time management skills.
* Result-oriented, strong analytical problem solving.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, eager to learn and take responsibility.
* Driving License, with no restrictions for traveling abroad.
* A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
* We are a $2.2 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,400 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
* Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
* We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
* Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
* Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
* Innovative & adaptable
* Dedicated to absolute integrity
* Focused on the customer first
* Respectful and team oriented
* Optimistic and energizing
* Accountable for performance
* Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we are committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria