The objective of this position is to exceed sales target for various water treatment product categories with speciality chemicals and build a robust order pipeline and customer base.
• Sales and marketing for Reverse osmosis systems for medical and domestic applications, chlorination systems, Sewage treatment and desalination systems along with experience in sale of speciality chemicals associated.
• The Sales Engineer must be able to initiate contact with targeted customers, deliver product demonstrations, coordinate and drive sales opportunities thought the sales lifecycle, and travel assigned sales territory to establish and retain effective relationships with customers.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, organized and analytical with minimum three years of experience involving design, specification and commissioning of water treatment systems
• Review and understand techno-Commercial proposals prepared by principals and develop sales proposals, present sales contracts and finalise orders.
• Preparation of technical submittals along with P&ID and BOQ’s
• Work with customers and principal on design and price issues
• Generate and qualify leads along with developing and maintaining customer database
• Developing new customers and new avenues for sale of products
• Ensuring timely payment collections and to ensure department profitability
• Generate profitability from each sales account and build a balanced portfolio of clients across industries & geographies to de-risk revenue growth.
• Identify and develop new market & client opportunities
• Track competitors and their strategies to build on company’s market share on each product category.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria