The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a mix of services, associated products and regular visits to (a) key account clients and (b) develop new clients so as to actively pursue sales of equipment and systems across a wide variety of telecommunications and electronic application.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver on revenue and account objectives.
* Work with others to plan strategies and coordinate efforts in order to meet the required Sales targets, and forecasts.
* Develop a significant understanding of the customer base (their business and affiliated applications); Rignet’s technology, products and services; the
* competitive entities including their products and service; general market awareness; and technology in order to create “value” propositions and to avoid commoditization of services and products through differences based on pricing.
* Position oneself and RigNet’s as a true business partner within the accounts with a reputation for solving problems and creative solutions/applications.
* Timely and accurate forecasting and maintenance of opportunities in the Siebel opportunity management system.
* Sound year-over-year growth in revenues, market share and reputation.
* Consistent use, data input and application of any and all sales reporting
* systems and sales software tools used by RigNet (Siebles, SalesForce, etc.)
* Exemplify teamwork, communication and cooperation with regards to working
* with other sales personnel within and across RigNet’s; technical and
* operations personnel; and all office and support personnel on a global basis.
* Attend any and all training or other meetings designated as “mandatory” by the Company.
* Develop and maintain personal contact with key customers.
* Attend sales related meetings and others as required by the Sales Manager.
* Manage all enquiries obtained whilst in the field, work with department to
* develop specifications for quotes and ensure they satisfy customer requirements.
* Forward requests for quotations to the Bids and Proposals/Technical Marketing group and ensure that they are submitted in a timely manner to the customer in a clear and precise manner.
* Maintain close liaison with the technical / projects personnel regarding any quotations that involve an engineering input.
* Maintain communication with the Network Operations center and be involved in any customer liaison on service issues.
* On receipt of Purchase Order from customer pass all details of quote to Sales Administrator to complete sale.
* Work with Operations Department to ensure that the service level agreed with
* the department is delivered according to SLA. Be the focal point for the resolution of SLA queries and delivery to the client after approval.
* Produce a weekly report to the Sales Manager detailing calls made and appointments scheduled in the calendar.
* Maintaining accurate sales funnel reports and other documentation.
* Assist others with any technical queries.
* Work to and assist with departmental QA System.
* Any other ad – hoc duties as required or assigned.
* Working as part of the OneTeam culture as built on the four core behaviours – PACT.
* RigNet’s is ISO 9001 certified and expect all its employees to follow procedures and take an interest in continuously improving the quality of the individual job and the overall service provided by RigNet’s.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision plans
* Basic Group Life and AD&D insurance
* Short-term and Long-term Disability
* Other voluntary benefits
* Paid Holidays, PTO, and Flexible Schedules
* Cell Phone stipend
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on our “apply” button and upload your resume or cv.
Disclaimer for Recruitment Agencies
RigNet does not accept any unsolicited applications from any source other than directly from candidates and will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.
RigNet USA Disclaimer
At RigNet, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. RigNet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
All interested and qualified persons should use our online career tools to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and require special accommodations to access this site, please call +1-281-674-0100
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria