• The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations.
• Developing measures to assure personnel safety.
• Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP).
• Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
• Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
• Promotes safe practices at the job site.
• Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
• Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
• Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
Safety, Risk Assessment, Fire Safety Management, Safety Engineering, Industrial Safety, Safety Administration, NEBOSH
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria