* Job Description:
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: At Four Seasons, we believe in recognising a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Center is looking for individuals who are holding Saudi’s nationality, for the Room Service Order Taker position.
* BASIC PURPOSE:
Take guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate deliver of orders according to Four Seasons Standards.
* ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
* Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
* Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
* Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
* Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
* Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
* NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Stock and order items. Assist in setting tray tables for delivery.
* KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum one years food service or related work.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria