Roles & Responsibilities
· Remove old, chilled water and direct expansion (DX) type AC units of the following types:
– Air Cooled Water Chillers Units in all capacities.
– Chilled water air handling units in all capacities.
– Direct expansion split type AC units in all capacities
– Self-contained AC units (Condensing and Evaporator Units), in all capacities.
– Liebert units (other specialized units) in all capacities.
– A/C package units in all capacities.
– Air handling units, in all capacities.
– Fan coil units, in all capacities.
– Repair, adjust, or replace (VFD) Variable Frequency Drives and or (VAV) Variable Air Volumes as needed.
– Able to perform complete balancing of air distribution system and prepare reports.
– Able to read blue prints piping and instruments diagram and control circuit diagrams.
– Able to interpret the operating parameters and take actions to assist in the development of preventive maintenance or to resolve WORK problems.
– Assist in the performance of functional/operational test to evaluate equipment/systems capability and reliability.
· Remove and reinstall A/C equipment for building under renovation, demolition, or Maintenance. This shall include, but not be limited to:
– Disconnect the power supply to the AC unit.
– Disconnect the air duct WORK connected to the AC Unit.
– Disconnect associated chilled water or refrigeration piping.
– Remove associated controls and wiring.
– Remove the AC unit from the foundation or attic.
– Transport the AC unit to a location designated by Company Representative.
– Transport the obsolete AC unit to SAUDI ARAMCO reclamation yard or any area designated by Company Representative.
· Shall be high school graduate and shall have a minimum of two (2) years technical school certificate or diploma in air conditioning and refrigeration. Must have at least seven (7) years’ experience in installation and maintenance of central, split and window types air-conditioning units of various makes, models and in maintaining Honeywell Building Management System (BMS) and with minimum five (5) of experience in Saudi Aramco Industrial/Process Facilities
· Shall have a Working knowledge and experience in trouble shooting mechanical, electrical and instrument faults and repairing HVAC system preferable Petra and Zamil brands.
· Shall be able to perform complete balancing of air distribution system and prepare reports.
· Shall be able to read blue prints piping and instruments diagram and control circuit diagrams.
· Shall be able to interpret the operating parameters and take actions to assist in the development of preventive maintenance or to resolve operational problems.
· Shall have a High School and Diploma certificate from a Vocational Training with major specialization in instrumentation maintenance and electric/electronic theory. In addition, must have related qualification and proven experience in HVAC Control System both electromechanical and DDC system.
· Shall be able to charge gas, tests and balances units in industrial and commercial buildings.
· Shall be able to read electronic circuit prints and troubleshoot integrated circuit (IC) boards.
· Shall be able to Upload / Download DDC software programs.
· Shall have an experience in using Honeywell Building Management System (BMS) software, such as Windows NT, Designer, and Excel Programs.
· Shall have Working knowledge and experience with heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and sensing controls.
· Shall have good background on electronic and digital fields.
· Shall possess a valid Arab Government driver’s license and have a though knowledge of Saudi Arab Government and SAUDI ARAMCO driving regulations.
· Shall be able to read, write and understand the English language and write technical reports.
· Shall have good command of oral and written English.
· Shall have valid “Brazing Certification” with ID card from “Al Hoty Stranger Ltd Co.” or equivalent.