Nilfisk is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment. Headquartered in Denmark and has sales companies in 45 countries around the world and dealers in more than 70 countries. We have our own production facilities in 8 countries and we are a total of 5,500 employees dedicated to enabling sustainable cleaning worldwide to improve quality of life. The office in Dubai is responsible for Nilfisk’s UAE sales and distribution sales in Middle East and Africa.
An exciting and independent job as Field Service Technician in UAE, where you will be given responsibility and be able to develop yourself from day one.
Expanding our position in the region
The position involves very exciting work in a company that insists on developing, producing and marketing the best cleaning solutions on the market.
As Field Service Technician you will be responsible for fault finding, repairing, servicing and maintenance tasks for customers in UAE. You will be reporting to the lead Field Service Engineer.
Assisting with trainings for customers is important and you should help generate sales lead for the sales team when making customer service visits.
A safe and clean working environment is important and done by complying with procedures, rules and regulations is an important task.
* Trouble shooting work to find out why machines are out of order
* Care and maintain visits to costumers
* Reporting in online system about service visits and findings during these
* Timely handling of service and repairs
* Cooperate with the rest of the Nilfisk team in UAE
To be successful in the position it is an absolute must that you are independent and work well independently. You are likely in the beginning of your career and looking to develop further.
Furthermore you are motivated by having new challenges and thrive in a changing everyday, where you can bring your good technical skills in play and of course you excel in building new skills.
You enjoy learning about new solutions from self-study allowing you to bring better solutions to your customers to help them solve their issues.
There may be multiple backgrounds for the job, but we think that the right candidate has a relevant electrical technical education at graduate level with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar position. In addition, you have:
* Experience with b2b field service work with electrical machines
* UAE drivers license and used to work independently
* A well-developed curiosity for the products and how they function
* It is a requirement that you are a good communicator in English both verbally and in writing. Additionally, it is an advantage but not a requirement if you have knowledge of other languages.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria