• Keep records of patients filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
• Track the patient’s information in their files records and create new records as necessary.
• Gather the patient information to be filed from the doctors.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule and inform them about their appointment or inform them about any service delay.
• Calls patients daily to confirm next day’s appointment.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filling and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
• Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
• Exercises problem-solving and conflict resolution skills when handling patient complaints; refers.
• Patient complaints to appropriate designated personnel as needed.
Attends scheduled department staff and clinical meetings.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
• Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
• customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
• Al-Ayn (Preferred)
• Virtual meetings
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria