Roles & Responsibilities
* Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
* Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the Calls Of the Executives.
* Identify and remedy defects within the Calls.
* Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
* Compile and analyse statistical data.
Desired Candidate Profile
* A bachelor’s degree in any specification.
* Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria