Roles & Responsibilities
This position is a unique opportunity to monitoring and controlling of a multi-centre oil and gas production and utility systems to ensure that production targets are achieved.
Acting as a member of the Offshore Emergency Response Team in the event of an incident to ensure minimal harm to personnel, environment and asset
Contributing to the development and review of risk assessments to ensure that hazards have been identified, adequate mitigations are in place and risk has been reduced.
Your main duties will be to: –
· Assist the Production Supervisor in safe delivery of core business through active management of production tasks and core operational activities.
· Act as a Permit Controller to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the Permit to Work process and company requirements.
· Design isolations and inhibits as required for maintenance activities
· Provide the Production Supervisor with analysis and comment on production volumes, opportunities and risks in order to improve business performance.
· Provide visible leadership to personnel to ensure production targets are met and production / reinjection volumes are maximized.
· Provide timely feedback that affect the safe delivery of production targets
· Motivate and inspire staff in the execution of their responsibilities to drive a performance culture and encourage innovative thinking around process safety and production optimization.
· Lead and develop junior control room operators.- Promote NOC core values by being a safety role model, showing trust, respect and commitment, fostering collaboration across the organization.
· Promote cost consciousness in order to embed a strong cost culture.
· Drive an incident free environnent by establishing and maintaining a strong incident free culture. Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, that ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times.
· Ensure compliance with Operating Procedures and Guidelines to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plant Integrity.
· Ideally, you will have Diploma / bachelor’s degree of engineering. with minimum 10 years recent experience in the petrochemical, refining, oil /gas exploration and/or production industries in a central control room.