Roles & Responsibilities
Coordination and support for SAP CMMS activities of multiple projects.
Tracking the project progress.
Coordination for Weekly and Monthly reports.
Coordination with Project department for information from EPIC contractor.
Planning and organizing meetings with SAP CMMS Contractor for different projects for project progress.
Coordination with Project department, Materials department for SAP material codes of SPIRs.
Document segregation for RFQ process of SAP CMMS UCC Contract.
RFQ status documentation for SAP CMMS Contract.
Assembling documents for preparation of RFP (Request for Proposal).
Communication with SAP CMMS UCC Contractors like Tender bulletins, technical clarifications.
Planning and organizing mid tender meetings with SAP CMMS UCC Contractor.
Planning and organizing kick off meetings for SAP CMMS activities of new projects
Coordination with Contracts department regarding Release Orders.
Support Divisions Heads in day-to-day duties i.e. administering meetings and communications with OV Divisions, provide general secretarial duties in respect of correspondence, email, mail, photocopying, faxing, filing, meetings day to day agenda maintenance visitor logistics, and other administrative matters.
Arrange the Training requirement for OV Personnel and Plan schedule for each project.
Provide support to OV Divisions in preparing Organization Structure for each project.
Provide support to OV Divisions in preparing mobilization, demobilization, and scheduling plan for all VOR Teams and manpower for each VP Project from FEED until EPIC Completion.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
2. 8 years’ experience in a similar capacity in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry
3. Good knowledge of Oil & Gas assets
4. Very good working knowledge of SPIRs
5. Working knowledge of documents linked to equipment
6. Hands on experience in SAP PM and SAP MM modules
7. Hands on experience in developing maintenance master data (Asset Register, Bill of Materials, Preventive Maintenance data)
8. Hands on experience in identifying the necessary documents for maintenance master data
9. Independently handle material related activities of the project
10. Working experience with standard PC software
11. Good knowledge of Material Standards & Specifications
12. Excellent interpersonal communication skill
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria