Roles & Responsibilities
1. Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned Retail accounts.
2. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
3. Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
4. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customers, and all stakeholders.
5. Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
6. Communicate with partners on product availability, pricing, incoming and tentative visibility of stocks.
1. Yearly Account Plan: Articulate an account plan, by LOB, including context and growth initiatives which has been aligned with the reseller.
2. Drive quarterly business reviews with the following objectives:
– Alignment with partners on KPIs, benchmarking the accounts against a country average,
– Identify risks and opportunities, aligning on priorities.
– Holistic approach, Incorporating cross functional teams (marketing/BDF execution, training, expansion where applicable, IP infringement, etc.)
1. Develop new businesses with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets. Assist with challenging client requests or escalations as needed.
2. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
3. Get forecast from customers and submit a plan to achieve the given targets.
4. Prepare reports on account status.
Operations Excellence (dashboards):
1. Replenishment monitoring
2. Offers alignment and tracking with BDF implementation.
3. VAS deployment and monitoring (i.e., Trade in Attach %, etc.)
4. KPIs monitoring (LOB % split by POS, attach ratios, IHS, etc.)
5. Keep track on the after sales services of the customers, e.g., their service requests, collection, DOA etc.
6. Credit notes follow up by coordinating with the internal and external stakeholders.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria