Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified MEP QA/QC Engineer with Construction experience to work in our ongoing projects in Qatar. This position provides specialized support through the application of technical skills to the delivery of QA/QC systems.
· Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives.
· Review product submittals against specifications.
· Review & approval of all associated suppliers issued quality assurance control documentation, problem solving of field inspection non-conformances and deviations from suppliers during inspection life cycle.
· To recommend actions to correct observed quality deficiencies.
· Develop QA/QC Documentation and Reporting Systems for the Project and Department (Manuals, Plans, ITPs, Procedures, Instructions, Inspection Forms and Quality Records, etc) for conducting day to day operations, tests and inspections of products, services or processes.
· Maintains product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
· Manages the planning and execution of product testing efforts.
· Works with project managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects and other activities such as software deployment, customer integration, and professional services validation.
· Ensure that all drawings are in line with project scope, contract specification and the company quality standards.
· Responsible for the final handover of the project, till defect liability period.
· Manage overall quality control of Construction Contractors output in terms of ITPs in liaison with inspectors.
· Involvement where required in work inspections, material inspections.
· Mock-up Inspections and site visits.
· Contribute to the reviews of ITPs, Method Statements and NCRs.
· Work in liaison with Construction Contractor to close NCRs issued to the Construction Contractor.
· Carry out audits of Construction Contractor quality procedures on the project
· Carry out internal Audits as Construction Management and Supervision Consultant on the project.
· Manage overall quality process and procedures.
· Contribute to QA/QC section to the weekly/monthly report.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in QA/QC MEP for construction work only.
· Civil Engineering with interior fit out background.
· QA/QC training certificate is a must.
· Computer literate in MS Word and Excel and working experience with Auto-cad and Primavera
· Must be well versed in applicable International Codes, Standards and Specifications of construction.
· Demonstrated coordination skills.
· Dynamic, independent and ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent proficiency in English is required.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria