* Contributes to the definition of the software methodology in accordance with Team Manager.
* Ensures the correctness and the execution of the technical design reviews on his projects.
* Co-manage the resources of his projects (status progress, tasks, …)
* Validates and optimizes the workload plan for his projects under the supervision of the Project Leader/Program Manager
* Drives the weekly meeting of his team
* Manage the SW Planning and action plan and seeks approval from the Project Leader or Program Manager
* Manage the change management of his project and approve the changes internally from the Program Manager
* Manage the Requirement Management
* Ensures the correctness of application of the standards.
* Defines the budget for his projects under supervision of the Program Manager
* Follows up, tracks the budget, and updates the 3 months forecast view of his projects.
Reporting and Meeting participation
* Reports progresses, technical reviews and issues of his project to Team Manager and Overall SWPL or R&D PTM.
* Attends to the weekly meeting with Overall SWPL or R&D PTM.
* Support the Overall SWPL or R&D PTM in projects reviews when needed.
* Participates to the SW Team Monthly Meeting.
* B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
* B. Sc. in Computer science
* 3-5 years of relevant experience
* SW Development or Testing Experience, embedded SW is a big plus
* Excellent command of English is a must.
* Project management mindset
* High sense of ownership and responsibility
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to details
* Well structured and organized
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria