A Professional Medical Representative will liaise with healthcare professionals and work strategically to increase the sales, awareness and use of the company’s pharmaceutical and medical products in settings such as doctor practices and hospitals; and that the prescriptions are fulfilled at pharmacy level.
Our Sales team support our customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs and resources. We support healthcare providers and healthcare systems meet the goals of the patients in their communities.
* Responsible for closing direct sales of products in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization’s business objectives
* Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
* Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers
* Responds to customer questions
* Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions
* Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
* Pharmacy Graduate preferred
* Omani national preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
* Very Good command of English language
* Very good in Computer skills
* Competent presentation skills
* Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
* Residency in Oman required
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Who we are …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria