Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
Planning and Organising:
* Performs maintenance for all the plumbing equipments and makes sure that are in good working condition
* Advise his immediate senior of day to day problems
* He carries out preventive maintenance as manuals
* Responsible for all the maintenance in guest rooms for plumbing
* Will perform other duties as directed from time to time by the management
* Responsible in guest room complains plumbing and general
* Performing other duties as assigned by his superiors
• Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
• One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
• Good civil or plumbing knowledge.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria