A well-established Company in Dubai is looking for a PLC & Automation Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a specialization in automation
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience in Rockwell/Siemens products.
• Minimum 3-5 years of PLC and/or HMI programming (Proficiency in Studio 5000, FactoryTalk development, and Siemens TIA Portal (preferred)) & relevant project experience.
• Extensive programming experience
• Test and troubleshoot PLC code/ Ladder Logic
• PLC code/Ladder Logic commented and easy to support once deployed
• Industrial communications – Profinet, Modbus, TCP/IP
• Working knowledge of Windows applications in a .Net environment in C# or Visual Basic
• Must be able to work autonomously without direct oversight when necessary
• SCADA, PLC programming, HMI application development, and start-up support of automated systems
• Experience with handling automation projects from start to finish
• Experience with automation equipment (conveyors, motors, PLCs, IO devices, pneumatic components, motion control, Robotics programing, Vision systems, VFD’s)
• Strength in problem-solving technology in a highly automated environment.
• Present and communicate your ideas clearly with your teammates and customers
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria