The Personal Driver’s role is centered around providing safe and comfortable transport for the CFO in an efficient and timely. It is expected of the Driver to oversee regular maintenance and cleaning services for the vehicle, plan routes in advance, and stay up to date on road conditions. The ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Transporting the CFO at the time and place specified as per instructions
ensuring a safe and comfortable journey.
• Mapping out driving routes ahead of time with the help of navigation applications/GPS devices to determine the best route.
• Staying up to date on road conditions.
• Maintaining the interior and exterior cleanliness and presentation of the car fleet in a timely manner.
• Scheduling regular car service appointments and report any issues.
• Assisting with loading and unloading any heavy packages and luggage.
• Performing other job-related duties as assigned by Management.
• Always comply with UAE road regulations, traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
• Be reliable and punctual as needed for the job.
• Maintain personal neatness and professionalism at work.
• Male and preferably Indian or Filipino nationality.
• Must be Dubai based.
• Minimum 2 years proven experience as a Personal Driver in the UAE.
• Must have experience in driving luxury cars.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving records.
• Familiarity with GPS devices.
• Thorough understanding of road regulations.
• Clear criminal record.
• Neatly presented and professional.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
• Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
• Secondary education.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria