Roles & Responsibilities
· 1 Provides direct care and related duties in the critical care. Maintains current knowledge of critical care nursing practice and standards.
· Plans, implements and evaluates nursing care given to assigned neonate in an effective and organized manner.
· Perform the Appropriateness review of medications before preparing and administering medications as required.
· Responsible for continuous care for infant in receiving articles like warmer, suction, oxygen & AMBU bag, ET tubes etc. ready.
· Responsible for receiving the infant from the labor room/ operating room when required.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of newborn safety, newborn identification policy, hypoglycemic protocol, visitation policy, immunization schedule and breast feeding.
· Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to care for neonates born at risk.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing. with Min 4 years of experience.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria